The Oase Aquarius Universal (Neptun) feature pumps are ideal partners for statuary, features and decorative features, they offer impressive performance from pumps with compact dimensions. The Oase Aquarius Universal (Neptun) feature pumps have been designed specifically with features and water features in mind. They have a very low water intake point allowing operation in much shallower water than other pumps. The hose connections are on the very top of the pump, not on an extension pipe, meaning they can fit in to small chambers.
A removable base (Aquarius Universal (Neptun) 3000 upwards) further helps the pumps fit in to tight chambers. The design of the range makes them very quiet, so they do not distract from the relaxing sound of your water feature. Each of the Oase Aquarius Universal (Neptun) feature pumps has a built in flow control.
- Supplied with 10m of power cable and a 3 year warranty, which can be upgraded to 5 years by sending the guarantee card off to Oase.
- The Aquarius Universal is mainly designed as a water feature pumps, however it can also be used as a high performance fountain pump if used with option Oase fountain fittings.
- Quiet operation with no splashing water
- Flow rate is easily adjusted
- Integrated thermo protection
- Can be set up underwater & dry installed
- Energy efficient thanks to low energy consumption
- Frost proof to -20°C
- High-quality workmanship using stainless steel
- Priming even at low water levels
- Removable pedestal for installation where space is at a minimum
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||315 x 140 x 130|
|Rated voltage||220 - 240 V / 50 Hz|
|Power cable length||m||10.00|
|Guarantee (+ request guarantee)||Years||3 + 2|
|Max. flow rate||l/min||100|
|Max. flow rate||l/h||6000|
|Max. head height, metres||m||5.00|
|Suction-side connection||1 ½"|
|Hose connection||mm||19 / 25 / 32 / 38|
|Hose connection||¾", 1", 1 ¼", 1 ½"|
|Filter intake surface||cm²||200|
|Setup type||Can be set up underwater & dry installed|
Download manual HERE