A powerful, active pre-mix of Formaldehyde and Malachite Green medications that works to treat fungal and parasite diseases such as White Spot, Costia, Chilodonella and Trichodina and fungus in Koi Carp.
Use when Koi appear to be flicking, parasites are visible or a cloudy mucus appears on fish. Fungus that appears like cotton wool may also be apparent. White blemishes may also appear across the head, body and fins. Discolouration may also appear across the scales.
20ml dose per 1600 litres (352 gallons)
500ml treats 20,000 litres (4,399 gallons)
1 litre treats 2 x 20,000 litres (4,399 gallons)
1. Calculate the pond’s volume using the following calculation: Length in metres x width in metres x average depth in metres x 1000 = Litres, divide by 4.54 for gallons.
2. Shake bottle well.
3. Switch off UV bulbs until 7 days after the last dose. Remove all activated carbon and zeolite from filters.
4. Using the dosing cap provided, add 1 x 20ml dose per 1600 litres (352 gals) of pond water. Add the medication to a bucket of pond water and then distribute this evenly over the ponds surface. This is a dye based treatment therefore water discoloration will occur.
5. This is a two-dose treatment, the pond should be treated again three days later at roughly the same time.
6. If necessary, it is safe to repeat the course of treatment 7 days after the last dose is finished, following a 20% water change.
7. Check all water quality parameters as poor water quality is often a cause of illness.
NOTE: Do not dose during stormy or humid weather. Always aerate the pond well throughout treatment. Allow time to observe fish after dosing in case of the unlikely event of an adverse reaction. For use only with Koi Carp. Always wear protective gloves when handling chemicals. Do not use if water temperature is above 25°C.